New Autumn "How to..." workshop series in Basingstoke. Two different two hour workshops on the following Saturdays: 20th Sept, 11th Oct, 8th Nov and 6th Dec. 10am-12noon (little or no experience) and 1.30pm to 3.30pm (for current pupils or those who have had some experience). £20 per workshop. Payment required in advance to secure your place.
- 20th September
- 1. How to…Increase your confidence, make an impression and look great.
- 2. How to…Be more and do less – using and applying Inhibition and Direction.
- 11th October:
- 1. How to…Work, draw, write, read without pain by avoiding desk slump and text neck.
- 2. How to…Apply AT procedures to improve your cycling, jogging, running or walking.
- 8th November:
- 1. How to…Do more, by moving effortlessly, reducing stress and increasing energy.
- 2. How to…Change your habits to get the results you want.
- 6th December:
- 1. How to…Do anything you want to – better.
- 2. How to…Apply AT procedures if you play golf, ride, dance, sing or play a musical instrument.
Give something different this Valentine's Day.....
Two offers this winter:.....
Alexander Technique, Posture and Performance Open Day
7th of July 2-5pm